Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My First Blog

Thanks God...! Feels good writing my first blog. My blog is all about Life. I hate busy life. I see people so stuck in their work, job, business....whatever...its creepy, living like worms or say Robots. People don't have time for their family, friends, relations...no social life. A lazy person who does not works for his living is worth useless. So, working is important but not that badly that you can't realize you are Living.

                                               I earn to live not Live to earn .

1 comment:

  1. Well said sir,
    I entirely agree with your thought & view point...

    What a waste of such a wonderful human life bestowed upon us & gifted to us by the almighty.

    Even he must be shaking his head @ the utter miserable way we all are wasting our lives running around after money & worldly momentary happiness of possessing useless gadgets which are slowly destroying our lives.!!

    Thanks for the post.
    Narayan Narsinghani
    Mumbai, Maharashtra

    ReplyDelete